Volunteering at Move Summit
Move Summit is an entirely volunteer-run event. Without generous and passionate donation of time, the conference simply wouldn’t be possible.
We have a number of positions on the Move Summit stewarding team across the three days of the conference. The team of stewards are responsible for checking in delegates, offering directions and advice, and a variety of other tasks. If you’re enthusiastic, resourceful, and love hands-on work – we want to hear from you!
Why Become a Volunteer?
All our volunteers have their own motivations for being part of the Move Summit team. Here are some of the reasons why you should get involved:
- Make new friends and meet a diverse group of people.
- Help the Move Summit vision to grow the animation industry in Scotland.
- Develop your confidence and interpersonal skills.
- Gain work experience to add onto your CV and to learn new skills.
- See a range of incredible speakers and contributors.
How Do I Get Involved?
To apply as a volunteer, contact email@example.com